Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Human knot

On A cloudy windy Monday Morning we played Human knot. I was waiting for Our teams to line up to go. The Block children and the teachers Took our teams to the Hard court outside of the Block. I was excited for our game. A super fun game to write about. we had to untangle our selves without letting go of our had to stand in A circle and we put our right hand in. when we put our hand in we held wrists with our friend. we had to untangle our selves. I was twisting my hands and falling over. Kaydis was arguing. when Kaydis was arguing Mrs king called go and I was running fast to the tree. after that it started to rain we did it. I had so much enjoyment during the game it was lots of fun But also frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.